Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Last Day!

This has been a very fun summer being in the Summer Scholars program. It was challenging, and also different. I had no idea that we would be constrained in our dorms but we still had fun. Classes were definitely different than my high school class because of the strict curriculum's. For one, my parents were not there to keep me on track. They weren't there to tell me what to do and what not to do. This little experience has matured me mentally and physically. It gave me the mentality to strive to do my best and make my parents proud. It was hard at times but it will only better me to become a successful young man that I will be in the fall. I am fortunate to be in this program and have Professor Wesley as my teacher because she forces us to work to our full capability. Some-days I feel like giving us but I know her challenges are for the better. At first I wanted to hurry home, but now that it's to the end, I'm not ready to leave. I miss my mother fortunately, and I am really ready to see her and my family.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment