Friday, August 30, 2013

Personal Text

My name is Malcolm Isaih Cherry and I am 18 years old. I am a freshman at Elizabeth State University. I am the youngest of the three children. My brother, Norman Cherry III is 20 years old and my sister, Shaniqua Cherry is 22 years old. My brother is a Junior at Christopher Newport University, and my sister is an senior here, at Elizabeth City State University. I am on a  full scholarship to play football for four years. I'm so excited to have the opportunity to play football in college. I have been dreaming about this moment for many years. God has blessed me to live my dream out. Luckily, I was able to get the number 12. That has always been my number every since the 9th grade. I enjoy spending times with family and friends and to go shopping. Being that I'm not too far from home, I am able to see family and friends on the regular. Being close to home has it's pros and cons but I try to enjoy every moment. I know I am making my family proud by being a college student-athlete.

No comments:

Post a Comment