Wednesday, July 3, 2013

1922 Death

I am really in disappointed in my quiz results because I actually did read the book. I even wrote notes on the book but that still did not help. It's like look right past the little ideas in that book. Unfortunately, the things I paid a little attention to were on the quiz. I thought it was very said that Sula threw Little Chicken in the water and did not help him get out. The class agreed because and said she act as if it wasn't a big concern. We talked about the old and young men who were sitting outside of the parlor, catching attention to everything that passed by. They were perverts because they made gestures when women passed by. It did not matter what age they were. I thought Sula was very brave to pull out the knife on the boys. Bri said she was brave and crazy because she had cut her own self to scare the boys away. I agree because for one, she was brave enough to walk in their direction on the way home. Another reason is because she put her own body in harm to protect herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment