Friday, July 5, 2013
1923 Choas
I FINALLY PASSED A QUIZ!! I am super excited because I was nervous about taking the quiz. It was beneficial for me to read as a group because we discussed every detail in the book. I will continue to do so because I feel more confident about myself. Today's class discussion was about Sula and her evil ways. Many people said they wouldn't have Sula as a friend because she is evil. Personally, I wouldn't either because she is cold hearten. I couldn't be friends with someone who doesn't care for someone who dies. Especially at a young age, Sula had a heart of a serial killer. Seeing your mother die, and not doing anything thing about is above all evil. I, or either of my friends could just witness our mother dying in pain. I think Sula's birthmark symbolizes her becoming into a more evil person. First, it was Little Chicken, and now her mother. I believe she'll do something even more devastating than that. Even though watching your mother die is gruesome, I believe Sula will cause even greater problems.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment