Tuesday, July 2, 2013
1921 Legs
I actually read 1921 but I did not pass the quiz, once again. Maybe I should read with a group of people or read earlier than I do. Maybe I should highlight important topics in the book that I think we be on the test. I know I can do better than what I am doing. Adjusting to college life is a little challenging but it's never an excuse. It's like I know the information but when it comes down to actually putting it on paper, I lose my train of thought and it results as a failing grade. Sula is actually a interesting book but I get side tracked on things such as hanging with friends, playing basketball, and every other thing not concerning my studies. Now that I have already failed two quizzes, I came to realization that Professor Wesley is willing to give us an pop quiz at any moment. The questions are so simple but somehow it all floats away when it's time to write it down. I'll try my hardest to not fail another one because I know my grade has a bad reflection on me and that's not a good look.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment