Friday, July 19, 2013
Arguable Claims
In my essay I will be arguing about racism in America and how it effects the people. The Zimmerman case is a great topic to discuss about because of it's importance. Not only the Zimmerman case, but also many other cases. For instance, the Michael Vick case and many more other cases that dealt with racism. Issues of evaluation will be my arguable claim because some people may say the outcome was right. Others, may say it was wrong. I think it is wrong so I'll be on that side of the fence. Not because I'm black, but simply because I think Zimmerman should not have justice if Michael Vick was put in prison because of dogs. Do I think Zimmerman should be locked up just because of the Michael Vick case? No, not only that, but Zimmerman should be arrested because everyone should be treated equally no matter what the color of their skin is. I don't have any personal experience so I'll just elaborate on what the media has been exclaiming. I will persuade the readers to jump to my side of my fence, emotionally. I believe Zimmerman will be locked up eventually or something extremely bad is going to happen to him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment