Thursday, July 11, 2013
1940 Death Bed
ON NO! Sula has killed herself because she overdosed on her medicine. I was very surprised because the main character died. I wonder what the next chapters are going to be about. I know it's going to be spicy because I feel as if Nel is going to do something terrible. Hopefully she'll get back at Jude because of his decisions. Either way, I think karma is going to play on Jude. Ajax as well because of the way he eliminated Sula. Maybe Sula will haunt him as a ghost. There are so many thoughts as to what is going to happen next. When Sula died, it was very shocking because it seemed so early. I thought maybe Jude, or Ajax would die before Sula. I say that because of the way Sula felt for them. Maybe she would of killed Jude just because he slept with her and he was married to her best friend. I just knew she was going to kill Ajax instantly. I would of never thought if anyone getting away from Sula. I became suspicious when Sula says, "...Wait'll I tell Nel." I say that because how could she have said that if she was already dead. Another reason is that maybe she was saying, she was going to see Nel in after-life and discuss her experience with her death.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment