Wednesday, July 10, 2013

1939 Relationships

Sula has became a walking devil. She is so evil that Mr. Finely sees her, chokes on the chicken bone, and dies. The whole community accuses her of killing him, but actually she played no parts in it. I found it weird that Shadrack tip his "imaginary" hat towards Sula, being that he doesn't wear hats. I really want to find out what Sula and Shadrack has going on with one another. The people in the bottom accuses Sula to doing many things. For example, she is accused of pushing Teapot off the steps, by his mother, Betty. Betty wants to take the case to court because of the incident. I believe Sula did it because she is just that devilish. Sula also has a bad name for herself from sleeping with the white men. Their wives pay more attention to Sula so that she wouldn't get her hands on them. Sula met her match when she came around Ajax. I'm glad Ajax did that to her because it was well deserved. She deserved to be treated as a hoe because of all the things she did to the other women. 

No comments:

Post a Comment