Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Today's Generations

Many kids today are not getting their physical activity because of social networks. The video told us how some kids choose to stay in the house rather than participating in other activities. I can not relate because when I was younger, I always stayed outside. I had a game system, but I rarely played it because I loved to experience the outside. Also, the video enlightened us on how children reenacted what they saw on video games. For instance, kids playing violent video games tend to use violent actions on others. Violent games is one reason many young people use violence on one another. I believe it depend on the mindset on the child. In today's reading, the author lectured on ow many people use the web more than books. The author chose to put their exert on the web due to that reason. I can relate because I do the exact same. I would much rather use the internet to research things. I know I should read books more, rather than relying on the internet to gain knowledge.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment