Tuesday, July 16, 2013

1965 The End

I do not like the way the story ended at all. I really wish Sula did not die in the chapter before. I wanted her to continue her killing spree in order to keep the story interested. Being that Sula died, I was hoping Shadrack would of taken over Sula's mission. I was disappointed because the ending was boring. The only interesting event was Nel crying over Sula. Nel came to realization that she wasn't as good as she thought she was. Eva opened her eyes into a perspective that she was not a good girl. In fact, she was as evil as Sula. They were partners in crime with all the things that happened. Nel thinks it was all her fault that Chicken Little died. She was fascinated about the death. I didn't realize she was just like Sula until Eva pointed it out. Still, the ending did not value up to my expectations. I wanted a juicy ending that led to deaths and betrayal. I wanted Shadrack and Nel to do some evil, wicked activities. When they walked upon each other, I thought something interesting was going to happen. Unfortunately, Nel only cried over the deceased Sula. At of all people, I really thought Eva was going to die, being that she was so old with one leg.

No comments:

Post a Comment