Tuesday, July 9, 2013
1937 Betrayal
Sula is very low for what she had done. Having sex with your best friends husband is very disrespectful. Everyone is class thinks Sula is evil and no one likes her. I wouldn't know what to do if I saw my significant other with my best friend having sex. Some said they would kill their significant other and the best friend. That wouldn't solve anything, but it would lead you to jail. I think everyone would just black out, and react as soon as they see it. The class was upset with Nel as well. They said she should of reacted another way that she did. Instead of just standing there, she should of jumped on Nel, and many other violent things. It's easy to say, but I think neither of us would know what to do if we were in Nel's shoes. It was entertaining when Cam expressed her feelings about men, and how they only think with their penis. That's not always the case because some girls want it just as much as men do. I understood where she was coming from, and how she felt because some men do think that way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment